A dynamic, highly motivated goal oriented copyeditor and writer who is looking for an opportunity to be apart of your company. With my exceptional skills, knowledge, and decade-long experience in the editing and writing industry, I am confident that I will contribute to your company’s success.
Immediate Value Offered
- Exceptional skills in recruiting, training, and managing teams of remote writers
- Outstanding skills in writing, editing, monitoring, and updating long-form, evergreen digital content
- Experienced in generating and researching ideas for new content
- Well-versed in creating and adhering to style guides
- Experienced in collaborating on website enhancements
- Exceptional skills in researching and creating audience avatars
- Superb skills in writing and editing e-books, marketing content, newsletters, and email funnels
Bachelor of English – 2014 – Thomas Edison State College, New Jersey, USA
Graduated with a 3.8 GPA and received The Arnold Fletcher Award for exceptional achievement in independent learning. My focus of study was in technical writing and literature.
Professional Work History
Lyaras, LLC, Hong Kong, May 2017 – Present
Responsibilities: Recruiting and managing teams of writers and ensuring all projects are completed on time. Creating outlines for web and print copy and making sure writers adhered to those outlines. Creating and adhering to style guides. Building and maintaining networks in the community. Copyediting, writing, and proofreading web and print copy, books, and e-books. Develop marketing ideas for web and print copy. My work has been directly related to an increase in website readership by 375% in two years.
Tern Words, LLC, 2014 – Present
PSE&G, New Jersey, USA, June 2000 – 2014
Responsibilities: Training new employees to bring them up to standards with company codes of safety conduct. Creating technical guidelines for HVAC techs to follow in the field when troubleshooting HVAC equipment and residential and commercial gas and electric appliances.
References available upon request.