I’m an American writer and editor living on the outskirts of Bangkok, Thailand, writing travel narratives, profiles, features, and branded content for clients in Southeast Asia and abroad.
In addition to being a freelance writer and editor, I am currently the international editor for one of Asia’s largest sports media properties, ONE Championship, in Singapore.
I have written for a range of online and print publications like Expat Life in Thailand, Expat Den, What’s On Sukhumvit, World Muay Thai Magazine, Thailand Starter Kit, and more.
I’ve also edited Moving to Thailand: How to Ditch the Desk, Board the Flight, and Land the Job and co-authored the memoir Champions Uprising.
Brands I’ve Worked With
- Expat Life in Thailand Magazine
- ONE Championship
- What’s On Sukhumvit
- Rough Asia
- Expat Den
- Thailand Started Kit
- Eventrix Videography
- CROM Physical Culture
- World Muay Thai Magazine
English-Language Sports Commentary
- Channel 8, for MAX Muay Thai (Thailand)
- Thai Rath TV 32, for MAX Muay Thai (Thailand)
- Amarin TV 34, for MAX Muay Thai (Thailand)
- World Siam Stadium (Thailand)
What I Specialize In
- Articles and books with a focus on Thailand
- Features and profiles on public figures
- Editorial and remote team management
- English-language sports commentary